Text

kamilledontfeel:

davybot:

tsvlink25:

When you’re just scrolling and then you suddenly find porn

image

When you scroll down and you keep seeing more and more

image

What makes this so accurate is the amount of cocks

(via whereigowhenimnothere)

Source: tsvlink25
Photo Set

stiltfox:

theblondebitch:

London Comic Con October 2013

Hot fucking DAMN Assassins from all over the world and a shitton of different time periods?!

Rifle Assassin in the third gif could get it so hard.

I love seeing this every time it comes around. This many unique stiles that are all very clearly along the same line, without being obvious, and fitting gorgeously to the time period and places they’re from… Mmm! <3 Costume porn indeed!

(via whereigowhenimnothere)

Source: ssophoo
Text

im-sooo-changable:

johnwartson:

ritchandspace:

Dude, Peter Capaldi totally refused to flirt with Clara in the new series.

Damn, I’m so ready for this.

In that same article he states that he’s going to make the story line less confusing and over the top and focus on the plot. I think I’m in love. 

thank fucking god

(via neverceasingtides)

Source: ritchandspace
Photo
Photo

&gt;my face when Americans call chips “french fries”&gt;my face when Americans call crisps “chips”&gt;my face when Americans call lifts “elevators”&gt;my face when Americans call chocolate globbernaughts “candy bars”&gt;my face when Americans call merry fizzlebombs “fireworks”&gt;my face when Americans call wunderbahboxes a “computer”&gt;my face when Americans call meat water “gravy”&gt;my face when Americans call electro-rope “power cables”&gt;my face when Americans call beef wellington ensemble with lettuce a “burger”&gt;my face when Americans call whimsy flimsy mark and scribblies “pens”&gt;my face when Americans call twisting plankhandles “doorknobs”&gt;my face when Americans call breaddystack a “sandwich”&gt;my face when Americans call their hoghity toghity tippy typers “keyboards”&gt;my face when Americans call nutty-gum and fruit spleggings “PB&amp;J”&gt;my face when Americans call an upsy stairsy an “escalator”&gt;my face when Americans call a knittedy wittedy sheepity sleepity a “sweater”&gt;my face when Americans call a rickity-pop a “gear shift”&gt;my face when Americans call a choco chip bucky wicky a “cookie”&gt;my face when Americans call peepee friction pleasure “sex”&gt;my face when Americans call a pip pip gollywock a “screwdriver”&gt;my face when Americans call a rooty tooty point-n-shooty a “gun” &gt;my face when Americans call ceiling-bright a “lightbulb”&gt;my face when Americans call blimpy bounce bounce a “ball”&gt;my face when Americans call a slippery dippery long reppy a “snake”&gt;my face when Americans call cobble-stone-clippity-clops “roads”

>my face when Americans call chips “french fries”
>my face when Americans call crisps “chips”
>my face when Americans call lifts “elevators”
>my face when Americans call chocolate globbernaughts “candy bars”
>my face when Americans call merry fizzlebombs “fireworks”
>my face when Americans call wunderbahboxes a “computer”
>my face when Americans call meat water “gravy”
>my face when Americans call electro-rope “power cables”
>my face when Americans call beef wellington ensemble with lettuce a “burger”
>my face when Americans call whimsy flimsy mark and scribblies “pens”
>my face when Americans call twisting plankhandles “doorknobs”
>my face when Americans call breaddystack a “sandwich”
>my face when Americans call their hoghity toghity tippy typers “keyboards”
>my face when Americans call nutty-gum and fruit spleggings “PB&J”
>my face when Americans call an upsy stairsy an “escalator”
>my face when Americans call a knittedy wittedy sheepity sleepity a “sweater”
>my face when Americans call a rickity-pop a “gear shift”
>my face when Americans call a choco chip bucky wicky a “cookie”
>my face when Americans call peepee friction pleasure “sex”
>my face when Americans call a pip pip gollywock a “screwdriver”
>my face when Americans call a rooty tooty point-n-shooty a “gun” 
>my face when Americans call ceiling-bright a “lightbulb”
>my face when Americans call blimpy bounce bounce a “ball”
>my face when Americans call a slippery dippery long reppy a “snake”
>my face when Americans call cobble-stone-clippity-clops “roads”

(via since1938)

Photo

[x]
Photo

gailsimone:

cosplaysleepeatplay:

Red Sonja Cosplay gif

Source: Awesome Cosplay Gifs (10 HD Gifs)

Wow!

Source: geekyfans.com
Photo
Photo Set
Photo Set

kev-n:

ultrafacts:

Source Want more facts? Why not follow Ultrafacts

That poor baby! :(

(via neverceasingtides)

Source: ultrafacts